WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sold, thanks fam!

Is "tactical luxury" a thing? I won't mince words – this is the coolest Seamaster Omega's put out in the last good number of years, and if James Bond were real, I'd have to think this would have been his choice IRL. Rendered in a 43.5mm brushed and polished ceramic case fitted with a titanium bezel and caseback, it's got a super-cool, stealthy two-tone look that you just don't get with any other combination outside of precious metal. My favorite detail (outside the PVD-coated hour markers) is that the grey dial's wave striping is inverted, which yields a super cool effect that really helps the watch jump off the wrist. Here's the rundown on the rest of the specs:

Ref. 210.92.44.20.01.001
Movement: Cal. 8806 (automatic Master Chronometer no-date)
Between lugs: 21 mm
Bracelet: rubber strap
Case: Black ceramic
Case diameter: 43.5 mm
Dial color: Black
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Strap: Integrated rubber with ceramic tang buckle (new, never worn)

Condition: The watch was worn sparingly in rotation, and though there are some light hairlines on the brushed bezel's edge, the ceramic case is in flawless condition – this is a watch that'll be looking new for a very long time. Watch was originally AD-purchased (Topper Jewelers) in 2019, and includes all the stuff – box, paperwork/cards, and matching hangtag, and plenty of factory warranty remaining.

Asking $5200 (Sold!), prefer a domestic transaction this time. I'll pick up the tab on expedited shipping + insurance to anywhere in the USA. Wire or PayPal is fine, but you'll need to add 3% for the latter.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Appreciate the trade offers, but unless it's a titanium GMT I don't know about, I'm chasing a sale for this one. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts