·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch has been sold! Thanks!

Omega Seamaster Professional

Model 2254.50
Full size 41mm case with brushed sides with contrasting polished case top
Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues (Serviced by a professional watchmaker with 30 years experience. Documentation will be provided as he offers a one year warranty on the service work.
Currently running +/- 5 seconds per 24 hours so within COSC specifications

Custom Mods;
1. New OEM Omega dial purchased from Ofrei (authorized Omega parts distributor) - original to "Non-AC" model 2230.50
2. New OEM Omega minute and hour hand
purchased from Ofrei (authorized Omega parts distributor) - original to "Non-AC" model 2230.50
3. New OEM Omega second hand purchased from Ofrei (authorized Omega parts distributor) - original to 42mm Planet Ocean
4. New OEM Omega crystal - original to 42mm Planet Ocean
5. Used OEM Omega bezel assembly & insert - original to 42mm Planet Ocean

All work was performed by a local professional watchmaker while the movement was being serviced.
I will include the original bezel insert and assembly. I no longer have the original dial, hands, or crystal.

Comes with original 1610/930 bracelet with 11 full links plus 1 half link - will fit over approx. 7.5" wrist (I have additional links that could be purchased for $$)

**Comes with no boxes or paperwork. Clearly visible 60 million serial number present.**

Condition - Crystal is perfect, bezel insert is very nice but has a small mark to the right of the pearl triangle, and the outer stainless bezel assembly is perfect. The case is near perfect with what appears to be the original finish. The bracelet has been lightly refinished and has some small marks.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

I could build you a classic 2254.50 with the bezel & crystal from the 2264.50 that I have listed...or I could sell you the 2264.50 with the Planet Ocean bezel and crystal installed if you prefer the quartz version. https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fsot-omega-seamaster-pro-smp-41mm-2264-50-full-size-black-dial-sword-hands-w-boxset-1320706-post10646202.html

REDUCED to $1765! and I will cover insured shipping and Paypal fees.

Possible trades ??? Other Seamasters, Speedmasters, Aquaracers, Halios, Helson, etc.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

Here are some pictures on a black leather/rubber strap to show the versatility. (Strap not included!)

Here are some wrist shots from today...

I had a question of how well the bezel matches the case....this picture speaks for itself....

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 Plus - Custom Mods! PO Bezel, Crystal, Second Hand & Serviced!

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT: Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 Plus - Custom Mods! PO Bezel, Crystal, Second Hand & Serviced!

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Here are some wrist shots from today...

I had a question of how well the bezel matches the case....this picture speaks for itself....

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

B

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts