WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOTE: This watch has been sold. Thanks Tusk and WUS!

I bought this Omega Seamaster Pro about 14 years ago from an AD (ref. no. 2342.20; serial no. 54654271). It has an 18kt solid gold bezel insert, stem crown, HRV crown, and inner links. Movement is ETA quartz with "jumping hours" quickset (I went with quartz over mechanical because, at the time, I had bought and flipped three Rolexes - two GMTs and a Sub - because all three had rotor pin failures [Rolex AD on one said I move my hands around too much - can you imagine?], and I really did not want to spend several thousands of dollars on a watch that was going to spend weeks (or months) at a time in a repair facility.

The watch has performed flawlessly, so perhaps the super-reliable ETA quartz movement was a good move. Plus, my next door neighbor and friend is a master watchmaker and certified Rolex technician, so it has been impeccably maintained. Nothing really has changed about these "James Bond" watches since I acquired it. Still has the same 41mm case and the same layered inner links on the bracelet. The now iconic wave-guilloche dial looks spectacular in white, especially with the SS/gold combo. All links are included, as well as the original factory box and all papers.

I have used this watch. Thus, it bears the scuffs and scratches of a watch of this vintage (but actually in really good shape, all things considered). [But if someone wants to buy this watch, I will have my watch guy buff out as many of those scratches and scuffs as possible (he has the equipment to refurbish Rolex watches he services). - not with the special Sunday only price]

Finally, for those concerned about the shiny parts, I have dived with this watch in the Virgin Islands and in the Bahamas on numerous occasions. My personal experience has been that, in crystal-clear Caribbean waters, barracudas did not seem the least bit attracted to my watch. But it has attracted attention in some of the corporate boardrooms I have appeared in as a management consultant.

This used to be my love - my personal favorite of all my watches. But my tastes have moved toward larger watches and I'd like to replace it with a 45.5mm PO. I've priced this watch for a quick sale to someone who will love it the way I have: I'm offering it for only $999 ***SOLD*** (Sunday only-CONUS only), including shipping.*

I have sold several watches on WUS and on my WatchWerx Amazon Storefront. Check out my positive feedback at:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/iinsic-seller-485733.html

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/iinsic-5-stars-my-book-476680.html

Amazon.com Feedback: WatchWerx

If interested, PM me or send me an email to: [email protected]

Cheers,
Rob

* Payment/Shipping: Price includes PayPal payment fee and USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS only. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is via FedEx at cost, added to price. Sales outside the USA must be to a country served by PayPal, and price does not include FedEx shipping (at cost) and a 3.5% currency exchange fee, both added to PayPal payment request, and customs duties are the responsibility of recipient. Shipment must be to a PayPal verified physical address - no PO boxes, please.

Omega Seamaster Pro A.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro E.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro D.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro C.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro F.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro B.jpg Omega Seamaster Pro G.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster Pro (ref. no. 2342.20)

bump!

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

bump

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

bump

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts