Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch has been SOLD! Thanks!

Omega Seamaster Professional

Model 2531.80
Full size 41mm case with brushed sides with contrasting polished case top
Blue bezel insert with silver lettering
Blue dial - great lume! Lume dots are whiteish/green in daylight. They have not discolored or faded.
Second hand tip is bright red - no fading

Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues. Currently running within -4/+6 seconds per 24 hours so COSC specifications with strong amplitude.

Watch was serviced this week by a professional watchmaker. 6 month warranty included. (This warranty means that in the period of 6 months from purchase date...if the watch stops working or begins running significantly out of time, you can return the watch to me and I will have the watchmaker adjust or service the movement again. If anyone else attempts to work on this watch, the warranty is void.)

Please understand what "serviced" means. This means the watchmaker cleans, oils, and adjusts the movement. The watch is mildly refinished, but may still have some blemishes as seen and described below. This is NOT a complete watch overhaul. There is NO pressure test performed, but the watch is submerged in 6" of water while cleaning to make sure it is okay to swim with.

Comes with original Omega 1503/825 "Bond" bracelet with 10 full links plus 2 half links - will fit approx. 7.75" wrist (1 full link uninstalled)

**Watch comes with NO boxes or paperwork. Clearly visible 80 million serial number present on caseback and movement.**

Condition - Bezel insert is near perfect with a shallow circular mark from the 40 to 50 marker that is only seen at certain angles/lighting. Bezel assembly is very nice, but does have a few small marks. Crystal is perfect. Case is very nice, but does have some dings on the side opposite the crown. (Case has been refinished.) Bracelet is very nice, but does have a few marks on the clasp and a few other links.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

REDUCED to $1350 NET! YOU will cover insured shipping and Paypal fees

Possible trades ??? Omega Seamasters, Speedmasters, Planet Ocean, Tag Heuer Aquaracers, Breitling Superocean/Colt, Halios, Helson, etc. (Nothing over 44mm or under 40mm) - I am always interested in watches that need servicing or other repairs!

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FSOT: Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 2531.80 Blue 007 Automatic Bond Full Size 41mm - Recent Service

Bump

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FSOT: Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 2531.80 Blue 007 Automatic Bond Full Size 41mm - Recent Service

Bump

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Bump

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Bump

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump

·
Vendor
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts