WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***UPDATE*** These pictures are from today, taken in natural lighting. Paradigm_1 is my ebay user name.

Hello! Up for sale is a absolutely excellent condition Omega Seamaster Professional Ref. 2254.50. This was purchased new 2009 from an authorized dealer in CA. What you see in the pictures is what you'll get. Warranty will expired in 2 months!

This watch is a true classic and has been discontinued. It is a beautiful watch, has an amazing black dial, and so versatile. Stainless-Steel bracelet is extremely solid. Movement runs great within COSC standard with certificate and no problems whatsoever. You will not need to service this watch for the next 6 more years!

There is a tiny ding on the scalloped bezel by the 35 minute marker barely noticeable unless you look for it and it is easily fixed other than that I can't see anything else. It simply looks like new. The watch comes with everything you see in the pictures and receipts.

I just sold a Planet Ocean a few weeks ago and i'll be glad to provide references and i also have a perfect feedback record from ebay. My ebay user name is paradigm_1.

If you have any questions please PM.

This is the last batch that was made. Asking $2200 OBO or best offer.

US buyers only. Paypal accepted with additional 3% or Chase Quickpay

When you use Chase QuickPay, you won’t need to know or provide your recipients’ (e.g. friends or customers) financial information – like account or Social Security numbers. Plus, you won't need to wait for physical checks in the mail or worry about your money sitting anywhere other than your own bank account.

Chase Quickpay FAQS

https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_n.../quickpay_faqs

I'm not in a hurry so please no low ballers.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50 barely worn and under two years old and warranty remaini

Time to BUMP. New photos in natural lighting.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50 barely worn and under two years old and warranty remaini

SOLD! Thank you, WUS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts