WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is a really fantastic watch which I'll probably regret letting go. I just picked this up earlier this year from the most reputable seller of SMPs here on WUS, but have my eye on something new, so, last in / first out...

This is a great example of the classic 2254.50 SMP, but with a few modifications (all OEM parts) that make it an even more special piece. The modifications are as follows:

• Dial replaced with the 2230.50 'Non-AC' dial - same look as the original, but with applied indicies and Omega logo. (Best lume i've ever seem on a dive watch)
  • Second hand swapped for the PO second hand
  • Date wheel swapped for the PO date wheel (bold silver numbers)
  • Crystal replaced with brand new crystal from a SMPc - anti-reflective coating on both sides (just disappears...)

The overall look is a really classic looking black dialed, stainless steel diver. Extremely comfortable to wear - 41mm case size and 11.5mm thick. And, with OEM Omega parts getting harder to source, you may not see any of these dials again.

The watch is in really great shape. I would rate it a TZ Excellent 92%. There are typical wear marks on the case and bracelet, but nothing major. The bracelet shows the slightest bit of stretch, but is easily the most comfortable bracelet i've ever worn. Photos show an accurate representation of the watch. Watch was service in 01/2016 and comes with a warranty on the work through 07/2016. Watch is also keeping great time right now - my timegrapher shows +0 seconds a day!

Sale is for the watch, extra bracelet links, red Omega travel case, a bonus unworn Eulit 2 piece black perlon strap and paperwork from service. No Omega Box or papers, but everything is guaranteed to be authentic.

Not interested in any trades right now. Crazy low price of $1875 - you wont see another recently serviced 2254 in this condition for that price, let alone one with the rare Non-AC dial. I'll cover shipping and pp fees.

Don't know if you'll see one of these pop up again any time soon, so don't wait.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Pink Watch Strap Material property Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Red Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Product Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget

1 - 14 of 14 Posts