WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDHello Wus

Up for consideration this time is an Omega Seamaster professional ref. 2254.50. It was just bought earlier this month from krlyuzh and the original link will be given, if asked for. I bought this watch but then decided to go after the watch I should have bought in the first place. My egregious mistake translates to savings for you, buyer.

The Seamaster 2254.50 is what many omega aficionados postulate to be the modern era classic of the Omega stable. Discontinued and oft lusted for, it’s powered by a modified ETA 2892-A2, has centre seconds with date, screw down crown and back, rotating 120-click scalloped bezel. What the original post failed to mention was that it runs 15 seconds slow and needs a service; I will price it accordingly. Comes with the infamously deteriorative red Omega box and the more durable outer white one, as well as a warranty card, chronometer certificate and manual. The bracelet comes with two full links and 1 half link. It has a few dings here and there but nothing major and certainly nothing a service won’t change.

My pricing will be 1900USD, negotiable. Wire transfer (Interac etransfer, if Canadian) or paypal + fee are accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Omega Seamaster Professional ref. 2254.50 $1900

Bump. All offers will be considered.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Omega Seamaster Professional ref. 2254.50 $1900