WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
SOLD!
Up for sale is a very gently used Omega Seamaster Professional SMP (full-size) 41mm watch with factory Speedmaster bracelet. Omega Calibre 1120 movement.

You will note the watch has the bezel from an Omega 2255.80. The original one was scratched from a surgical tray at work, so I had it replaced by the local Rolex watchmaker with a new 2255.80 bezel from Ofrei. I have the receipt documenting the replacement work.

Crystal is perfect, case has one "speck" under the bezel at the 9 oclock position, see pic. Also a very, very faint horizontal scratch (another damn surgical tray) at the 5-7 minute mark on the new bezel. Tried to get this in photos, but very hard to see even in person. Bracelet has very faint, very minimal desk-diving marks. I have taken extreme care of this watch trying to avoid any contact with anything, and has NEVER been exposed to or taken underwater!

Watch is currently sized for a 7-7 1/8" wrist.

Watch comes with a spare, original Omega 2254.50 bezel purchased from an Ebay Omega watchmaker (looks exactly like the original, in Omega packaging, but can't guarantee as authentic). Purchased this as new old stock, but appears to have a very, very faint scratch that is not through the black coloring at around the 57 min marker. Almost impossible to see--I used the best lighting and angle to make it appear worse.

Also included (just found this in the box after years of owning it!) a near-new condition Hirsch waterproof leather strap that appears to have been made for this watch with molded ends that fill in where the endlinks would be. Will try to get pics of this soon.
Also included are two full and one half links, 3 pins, 2 collars (one is missing), factory inner AND outer boxes in excellent condition, user manual, both holographic cards and the rare Omega zipper hard-side travel case.

Watch has been fully serviced by Archer Watches (Omega-certified) in August 2014 with full documentation including photos and DVD of the process! Gotta love Archer!

Tried to get a photo of the killer Omega lume, but my camera will not focus in the dark...oh well.

Overall a beautifully-maintained discontinued watch with excellent timekeeping and reserve with full documentation and actually serviced unlike most you'll see listed.

Asking SOLD $1850 SOLD delivered and fully insured.

- No trades please.
- Price listed is NET and includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation. No international shipping.
- I'm not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega. Pics, cards and Archer's extensive documentation more than verify authenticity IMO.

-Paypal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well established forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous transactions on the forum. For new members with little or no feedback payment would be bank wire transfer, possibly bank checks or postal money orders.

Thank you for looking and I'd be happy to speak over the phone about the watch as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts