WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Up for sale is my Omega Speedster Professional 3592.50 with the Hesalite front and sapphire back crystals. Manufactured circa 1995, this is the Apollo XI model that was produced for only a few years with the gold-gilted 863 movement. All Hesalite/Saphhire models, including the model 3572.50 with the rhodium plated 1863 movement, have since been discontinued. It is in Near Mint condition with only minor signs of wear. The Dial is in Mint condition with the Tritium on the dial and hands all intact, showing a beautifully creamy patina. It is running well with chrono functions working as they should and all hands reset properly. It received a service a little over a year ago as indicated to me by the very well respected seller I purchased the watch from. Both front and back crystals are clean with no scratches. It will come mounted on the proper 1479 bracelet with 20 links plus one extra. It is also in near mint condition with minimal stretch. Included in the sale is an Omega service case, no box or papers.

This is, in my opinion, the most beautiful of the Hesalite/Sapphire sandwich models and are getting increasingly harder to find, especially in this condition. The sapphire case back displays the beauty of this movement while the Hesalite front crystal's warmth keeps with the tradition of the original Moon Watch. If you are concerned about getting scratches, a quick polish with Polywatch does the trick with minimal effort.

Please look at my high resolution images for an accurate description of my Speedy's current condition.

It is priced for a quick sale at 3075 USD Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Fully Insured within the CONUS. Bank Wire preferred. PayPal add 3%.

I have many references selling and buying here on WUS, on TZ, P.com and have 100% feedback score on the big auction site as magnetmandan1. And, I'm a "Goodguy" on Watchnet too.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

:-Dan Edwards
magnetmandan
magnetmandan AT comcast DOT net

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD in a Flash! Thanks Raul and WUS!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts