WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a 1969 Omega Speedmaster Professional, cal 861 in excellent, unpolished condition.

This watch has an original bezel that has faded to a dark blue color over the years, this is incredibly rare and attributed to a batch of paint at the factory. Bezel is in 99% condition, there may be one or two tiny marks that can't be seen in pictures. I've seen these faded bezels go for $500+ in much worse condition.

No dents or dings on the case, the only ding I can see is pictured on the top pusher. There are some light scratches, but my watchmaker confirmed this watch doesn't appear to have ever been polished. There is some scratching on the bottom of the lugs from installing bracelets.

Watch comes with a vintage 1171 bracelet that shows absolutely no stretch. This is not one of the cheaper remakes that are all over Ebay. Also includes NOS 633 endlinks from OFrei.

The original crystal shows some scratches so I'm also including a NOS genuine Omega crystal that's still new in packaging.

The watch case was recently ultrasonically cleaned and new gaskets were installed, however, the movement was not touched since it keeps excellent time. There appears to be a bit of dust under the crystal so I would recommend having that cleaned out if/when the new crystal is installed.

Asking $3,000 firm shipped USPS Priority within the US, wire transfer preferred or 3% PayPal fees will apply. I have not seen a nicer all original Speedy of this age.
I will also consider trading this plus cash on my end for a Rolex Sub.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver Watch accessory Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Metal Watch Silver Fashion accessory Watch accessory Glass Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Fashion accessory Jewellery Bracelet Metal Silver Fashion accessory Bracelet Jewellery Watch Metal Black Water Still life photography Photography Personal protective equipment Label Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Product Metal Circle

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts