WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my Omega Speedy Pro 3592.50, Apollo XI edition. This is a seldom seen model with the domed hesalite crystal and sapphire display back, showcasing the gorgeous gilt cal. 863 movement.

Serial number is 482xxxxx which dates this one to around 1992. Gorgeous tritium dial has faded to a creamy patina. The case is in great shape and not over polished, there are light scratches on the underside of the lugs from strap changes. Hesalite crystal is in good shape with some light scratches that should come out with Polywatch. Mechanically in great shape, hands reset as they should. Comes on 1479 bracelet.

The package includes everything you see in the second photo: watch on bracelet sized for around a 7” wrist, extra links (should be enough for an 8” wrist), Omega box and manual.

This one is priced to sell at $2750 via bank wire. PayPal may be an option depending on the buyer as long as the buyer pays the PayPal fees (3%). No trades. I will pay for insured, shipping to the CONUS only (I will not ship to other countries - please do not ask if I will). I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references and I would prefer the buyer have some references as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts