WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Omega/Watchco SM300 No Date version. These don't show up often!

It is in 92-95% condition. The case and crystal are in excellent condition. The bezel is also in excellent cond., it clicks dead on the mark and glows SUPER bright as does the dial markers and hands!
Some scratches on the backside of the lugs from strap changes and light scratching on the case back (see photos).
The mvmt. seems to run excellent, but has not been timed...no issues except the crown is a little tight, but screws down nicely, almost 2 full turns.
The bezel is also in excellent cond., it clicks dead on the mark and glows SUPER bright as does the dial markers and hands!
It comes on a NON- Omega mesh bracelet, that is in like new condition. I am also including a 20mm Di-Modell black leather strap, also like new.
Im also including a new unopened genuine Omega SM300 crystal straight from OFREI.com.
Comes in an Omega red leather case with certification card and tag. Case does have a slice on one side of the lid (see photo), not sure if I did this when opening or it was that way when I received it.

SOLD! $1599 paypal shipped and insured to CONUS. Add $25 extra for international.

Thanx, Danny

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts