WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi all!

I've got a pair of 6309-7040 watches I need to sell to fund vehicle repairs. I got these back from Ken Setser a week or two ago, and haven't even worn them in rotation yet. Great work from Ken as usual. One is all original, and the other only has aftermarket hands and I possibly an aftermarket insert (otherwise original dial, bezel, etc). Both had the full treatment and were relumed to be functional at night plus I had sapphire crystals installed. Cases have nice crisp lines and both original crowns screw down very nicely..."like budda" (3-4 turns each) :-d. Bezels rotate bi-directionally of course. I have receipts for all work done by Ken.

I'm asking SOLD $425 for the most original one and SOLD $400 for the one with aftermarket hands/insert.

I'll post pics as soon as I can.
Price includes me absorbing paypal fees and CONUS shipping. International shipping via 1st class included, other fees up to the buyer (insurance, faster shipping etc).

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS two 6309-7040 just back from the Spa (Ken Setser)

Both watches have the white day wheels and silver date wheels still. The movements were fully serviced and gaskets changed and then both were tested for water resistance.

Pictures:

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

"More original" watch sold, other still available :)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Both watches now sold.

Thanks WUS and buyers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts