WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
N.B. Canada Post is currently on strike so I cannot guarantee an exact shipping date right now. Apparently work will resume this coming week but I cannot say when. Please consider if this is an issue for you. Sorry but courier services are prohibitively expensive for items of relatively low value.

For sale a beautiful Blue Mako in excellent condition. Comes on the factory bracelet, which fits extremely well (no rattle). Sized for my 7.5" wrist, two extra links included as well. Also included a genuine leather strap with matching blue stitching and croc imprint. Watch has been regulated and last I checked was running within COSC specs (even though not a COSC movement). No box/papers for this one, sorry, this is how I got it, but it will be packed securely for certain.

Reduced: $110 OBO Shipped and paypalled within Canada or the US. Watch and me are in Toronto.

Cheers,
HBL

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Orient Blue Mako with bracelet and leather strap (Canada/US)

Bump. Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks,
HBL

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Orient Blue Mako with bracelet and leather strap (Canada/US)

Reduced, now just $110 OBO (was $125). Great deal on a great watch with the versatility of two different looks on steel and leather.

Thanks,
HBL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts