WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orient Star Contemporary Standard Date with the Blue Sunburst Dial and gilt accents which don't always come through in photos. Currently still on sale on Gnomon. Orient has been putting out giant beasts lately but this is one they still have available out there under 40mm (Comes in just shy of it at 39mm, great size).

About 95% or better, excellent condition, barely worn and I am original owner. No warranty implied but should have box and link somewhere, but it is sized very loosely for my 7.5" wrist which should fit most wrists. The F6N43 movement runs well within the stated tolerances of +25s to 15s per day, not COSC or anything and definitely position dependent. It's been +12 to +15s a day for my wear pattern, but I am not a typical wearer (will switch watches throughout the day and if not, throughout the week. That being said it barely came in the rotation hence the excellent condition. WYSIWYG. Any minor marks on the highly polished bezel or the case/bracelet are not deep and should come out easily with a polish.

39mm case
19.5mm bracelet (I've seen it listed at 20mm and 19mm on some sites)

$280 shipped to CONUS

Thanks,
Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts