WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm selling my Orient Star Retro Future Airplane model with the orange dial. The details on this piece are exquisite, and each time I look at it, I find something new that I had missed. It really does look like it was inspired by a propeller plane... I particularly like that the seconds dial looks like an altimeter.

Anyhow, this is an awesome watch, but due to unforeseen home expenses this one has to go.... It is essentially NIB - never been worn, and still has the plastic protection around much of the bracelet and on the caseback. Any dirt or fingerprints you see are on the plastic, not the watch itself!

The watch comes with the inner and outer box and of course the watch itself.

It retails for $825.00 on the Orient Watch USA site, but i'm asking ($305) SOLD shipped and paypaled. Which is significantly less than what you'd pay even if you were able to use OWUSA's 30% off coupon.

If you're interested, please PM Me. Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Orange Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Box Material property Room Electronics Box Material property Technology Room

1 - 2 of 2 Posts