WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Selling my beloved Royal, very rare and JDM only model, owned it for a couple years after buying it form the original owner in Japan. During his ownership from 2005 to 2020 it was serviced and pressure tested in 2014 but also acquired its fair share of bumps and scrapes. In my ownership of it I wore it once a week in rotation.

These are as beautiful as people say, the dial is a wonderful cream colour with flame like vertical wave pattern, the seconds ticks are black while the numbers are actually navy blue (a detail most don't see), zaratsu polished hands and indices, the power reserve meter reflects rainbow colours, plus some lovely blue AR crystal reflections.

The condition is fair, the 1st owner used it well, the case and bracelet have light scratches and a couple of medium marks and a some knocks on the sides, crystal has no noticeable scratches. It's in a very usable condition, its polish surfaces shine and the brushing is consistent but its not a pristine example that would command 2x the price.

I hunted for this piece for the longest time till I landed it, it was something of a grail and intended to keep forever, but after owning it for a while I have come to feel that at 36mm it is too small for my 19cm wrist so I am selling it to fund a different Royal Orient purchase.

Specifications:
Case - 36mm
Lug-to-Lug - 45mm
Height - 13mm
Lugs - 19mm
Water Resistance - 100M
Crystal - Sapphire with AR
Movement - hacking, but non hand winding, w/ Power Reserve, on my wrist I was getting about +/-12sec

Includes:
Original wooden box
Instructions/papers
2x extra links to make complete bracelet

The cheapest Royal you will find:
USD $580 (AUD 800) + shipping

Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Black
Watch Hand Analog watch Watch accessory Clock
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light
Watch Analog watch Hand Clock Watch accessory

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Flash photography