WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This watch has been sold.

I'm selling off watches I don't wear often and this time around it's the Orient Star WZ0031DV.

Some Vitals
39mm in diameter
46.5mm lug-to-lug
11.3mm thick
20mm lug width

As you can see from the pics, you get the watch comes complete with box and warranty papers dated May 29, 2013 from a Japanese AD (still under warranty), and all the spare links. I am the original owner and have worn this watch about 5 times since owning it. Condition wise, there are a some hairline scratches on the clasp (as shown in the pics) but they're light and I had to take the pic in direct sunlight in order to capture them but that's it. The rest of the watch is perfect. No marks on any kind on the crystal, case, lugs, case back, or bezel.

I'm asking $350 for the watch shipped to anywhere in the USA. International buyers welcome but you'll have to pay for the whatever additional shipping charges it may take to get it to you. Also, any custom fees or taxes will be your responsibility.

I'm an active member of the forums with dozens of transactions. Search for "NightOwl" in the feedback subforum to verify my references.

On to the pics.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts