WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD is my Orient "Triton" with gorgeous black dial. Beautiful watch, but I have too many watches! The watch was purchased in January 2022, and is in excellent condition....call it 90%+. Some light marks on the case and bracelet, as is bound to happen.

This new model of Orient diver offers some great features. Perfect size at just over 43mm, and wears very comfortably because of the crown placement at the 4 o'clock position. Also, this new Orient offers a sapphire crystal, unlike many of the other divers in the Orient line up. And the lume is truly excellent!

The watch comes with the full kit....including both Orient boxes, Orient manual, and extra SS bracelet links.

DESCRIPTION:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with an inlaid black ring.
Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim.
Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers.
Date display at the 4 o'clock position.
Orient calibre F6722 automatic movement, containing 22 Jewels, 21600 vph, and has a power reserve of approx. 40 hours.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Screw down crown.
Case size: 43.4 mm. Case thickness: 12.8 mm.
Band width: 22 mm. Fold over clasp.
Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Triton Series.
Orient Triton Automatic Black Dial, Ref. #RA-AC0K01B10B

SOLD for $225 USD or best reasonable offer, including shipping within the CONUS and Canada. Please check out all my great feedback in the Watch Deals section.....over 100 positive transactions. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Rectangle

Watch Clock Analog watch Gas Tints and shades

1 - 20 of 22 Posts