WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm really going to miss this beauty, as it was my very first high end automatic. I bought this from another WUS member back in the spring of 2011. It had just been serviced by a watchmaker just before I bought it, and I wore it for about 4 months since then. Just have too many watches and need to thin the herd. This is a great watch, and everthing is working as it should. I just regulated it, and it is showing +3 on the timegrapher, but on the wrist it is around -3 to +5 a day. So if you take it off at night and leave it in the up position, you should hit around 0 sec a day.

This is the older solid black dial without the wave pattern. It is in very good worn condition(I'd rate it at 83-89%). The bezel has lots of light scratches, but no big gouges anywhere. The biggest scratch is on the band near the clasp, but even that is not very bad. The lume is still phenomenal, and one of the brightest watches in my collection. Glows all night with little effort. I only wore the rubber 3 times, and I bought it used, so it is in great condition too. You get the box and instruction manuel and all links.

The rubber strap is cut for a 7" wrist, but there is some small adjustments that could make it a little bigger. The SS band has been all satined out so no shiny parts. Looks great like this! Crown screws in nice and even, and clasp on metal band closes with very little effort. This is a great deal for anyone wanting to get into the Oris watches at a reasonable price. Also, these old hand styles are preferred by many as they are much more angular than the new hands.
This is a 44mm case that wears like a 42mm watch. The band is very solid and heavy, but the watch feels very comfortable to the wrist. It is 200m water resistant or 666 feet. I've never taken it under water, so have no idea if it is water proof. Sapphire Crystal on front and mineral crystal on back. Movement is the standard Oris 633 which is a modified 2824-2 movement. A very sturdy movement that will last for many years.

I am selling this watch with the bracelet and rubber strap, with Box and Papers as a package only and I am going to ask 585.00 OBRO(all inclusive) for it. I prefer to keep this a CONUS deal but am open to shipping to other Countries, but US customers get first preference. I take Paypal only and I will not entertain trades or even partial trades. Buy with confidence, as I have sold many watches on WUS and other watch forums. It will ship the next business day within the US via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. Shipping and Paypal fees are included. I think the pictures represent the watch very well.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS -Oris 2006 TT1 Diver Date on Bracelet and Rubber Black non-wavy Dial

Couple of more pics:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Forgot the lume shot!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I just can't believe this is still here!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FS -Oris 2006 TT1 Diver Date on Bracelet and Rubber Black non-wavy Dial

SOLD for $571! Thanks WUS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts