WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WUS,

If you are reading this, you already know this watch. This is Oris Aquis in 39.5mm in all brushed case and bracelet, unlike polished side and center links (01 733 7732 4124-07 8 21 05EB). It is a great watch that punches way above its class, retailing at around $2k but I am listing it at less than half of that.

Dimensions (measured by caliper):
  • 39.5mm case width (around 40mm with bezel)
  • 12.5mm case thickness including slightly domed crystal
  • 46mm case length / lug-to-lug
  • 22mm measured at the lug end (integrated bracelet tapering down to 16mm)

Condition:
  • Used condition throughout with scratches shown mainly on the clasp. Crystal and bezel are spotless as shown in the album. Running at around +3spd for me, but YMMV.
What's included: Watch, bracelet (with 3 additional links that can accommodate a little over 7.5in), box, manual (no warranty info or card).

Reason of selling: Selling it to fund for another purchase.

Photo
Timestamp

I’m looking to get SOLD for $925 via PPGS, or best reasonable offer, shipping via USPS CONUS and via Paypal (net), Venmo, or Zelle.

I’m only looking to sell, no trade offer please.

I have plenty of reference from Reddit, WUS, and eBay, so buy it with confidence. Since I’m not a dealer but just a hobbyist, I don’t accept returns unless something isn’t mentioned among my sale post. Please ask as many questions as you need to prior.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few offers but no taker yet. Bump

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts