WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* Oris Aquis Date $900 + Fees (Paypal, CONUS only)

Included in Sale:
Watch on bracelet plus all extra links
2 Rubber Straps and 1 clasp
Oris watch box
Oris Warranty
Oris Hat

I am putting up for sale my Oris Aquis Date with grey dial and Tungsten bezel. The watch was purchased with the bracelet and rubber strap. If you notice in the pictures, there are actually 2 rubber straps and 1 clasp. I tried a couple of different ways to make the rubber strap more comfortable and size it to get rid of the excess. I did not like how it fit me the first time, so I got another. Whoever ends up with this watch is really getting 1.5 rubber straps with one full and complete strap.

The watch was purchased from an AD and I registered the watch online giving me a three year Oris warranty which ends May 1, 2018.

The watch, bracelet, straps, and clasp are all in excellent condition, especially for a watch over a year old. The watch was worn in rotation and I am pretty careful about how I treat my watches. The main issues involve typical desk diving scratches and hairlines. There are a few faint lines by the lugs due to switching the bracelet/band. My pictures try to depict the worst of it. There is a rub mark on on of the polished links and a superficial mark on one of the lugs only visible when the light hits it right. There are no deep scratches or gouges. The rest of the case, bezel, and crystal look mint.

The watch has run extremely well from day 1. When worn daily, it has been very accurate and unofficially within COSC by my basic measurements.

I am not a serial flipper and I have debated selling this watch for some time. I love the watch. I love the legibility of the dial and the quality of both the watch and bracelet/strap. This watch has turned me into a future repeat Oris customer for sure. The main reason for the sale comes down to the lug structure. The watch has heft and presence on the bracelet and with the work I do, it becomes cumbersome and a little uncomfortable by the end of the day. The rubber strap is a little casual for my work attire. If the lug structure and bracelet were more traditional, I would keep this watch forever.

The watch is in great shape and someone will be getting a fantastic timepiece. Plus an Oris hat.

I am asking $900 + paypal fees. I am pretty firm at that price considering the warranty, straps, and condition of the watch.
I am willing to listen to any trade offers. I would put up a little cash if the trade seems great, but this sale is primarily to raise funds for the next horological adventure.

I have been lurking for a while on WUS and have made a couple of local deals, but I don't have a history of buying and selling here. I am willing to prove that I am a real, upstanding person. Really though, what scammer would take the time to write the book I just wrote trying to sell a sub $1000 piece.

PM with questions/offers

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Oris Aquis Date Tungsten/Grey 43mm with bracelet and rubber and oris warranty remaining.

bump

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Oris Aquis Date Tungsten/Grey 43mm with bracelet and rubber and oris warranty remaining.

Evening bump

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm getting some interesting offers, but no deal just yet. Thank you.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Up

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

bump

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Morning bump

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Up

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Bump

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

To the top

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

SOLD!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts