Hello, friends. Due to a new arrival in my collection, I'm placing some of my pieces up for sale. Below is a detailed description, pictures, and a link to my eBay listing. Please feel free to ask any questions and SUBMIT OFFERS via PM. I'm asking for $1,700.00 - expedited shipping and insurance included.
eBay Link: Oris Aquis Titan Automatic Chronograph Watch Excellent Condition Collector Sale | eBay
THE WATCH SPECS:
Detailed Condition Description:
- Movement: Automatic chronograph
- Case Material: Titanium
- Bezel Material: Tungsten
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire
- Case Back: Solid, screwed in with engravings (a meters-to-feet conversion diagram)
- Bracelet and Clasp Material: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 46 mm (1.81 in).
- Case Width: 18
- Lug Width: 26 mm
- Water Resistance: 500 Meters
- Crown: Screw down with crown guards
- Clasp Style: Hidden folding clasp with dual button deployment
This is a PRE-OWNED watch. I am the second person to have ever owned this watch. I bought this watch from a fellow collector, who purchased it from authenticwatches.com, an online luxury watch retailer that I have personally used before and trust whole-heartedly.
This auctions includes all items in the picture of this listing and the pictures included below (i.e., watch, inner and outer boxes, factory manual, certificate of authenticity from retailer, dated and signed warranty card from retailer).
- OVERALL CONDITION: On a scale of 1-10, this watch is an overall 8.5. Please see details below.
- Crystal Condition: 10/10 - NO scratches, nicks, or scuffs.
- Case Condition: 9.5/10 - maybe some minute, barely perceptible hairline marks on either side of the case.
- Bracelet Condition: 8/10 - some slight hairline scratches from normal and careful wear, mostly caused by my desk. The bracelet has never suffered trauma or any forceful impact, ever. These marks should polish away easily.
- Clasp Condition: 8/10 - light hairline scratches from brushing lightly against my desk. That's about it. Functions perfectly.
- Movement Condition: 10/10 - the watch runs at +/- 7 seconds a day. The movement functions absolutely perfectly. The chronograph measures elapsed time perfectly and resets to "0" perfectly. The movement is perfect.
View attachment 5602553
View attachment 5602561
View attachment 5602569
View attachment 5602577
View attachment 5602585
View attachment 5602593
View attachment 5602601
View attachment 5602617
View attachment 5602625
View attachment 5602633