WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Oris BC3 Advanced Day/Date with 42mm Gunmetal Case and Beautiful Sunburst Dial.

This is Reference #01 735 7641 4263-07 5 22 22G

While I adore the dial and color tones of this watch, the 42mm case is just a tad large for me and I find myself not wearing this so I hope to pass it on to someone who will put it to use.

Condition: Excellent Condition - Case and Crystal are flawless. One of the lugs has a very minor nick from a strap change that cannot be seen with strap installed, and is difficult to see with the eye or photograph. Purchased Pre-Owned from Watchbox less than a year ago and only worn sparingly. Crown action is superb with very smooth threading/unthreading. Day/Date ticks over right at 12pm.

Includes: Full Box Kit and Papers as shown. Includes original beige textile strap which is in very good/excellent condition. Also will include (2) quick-release Barton Straps as shown. The Khaki (with black underside) Elite Silicone strap is installed and I think it is a fantastic match to the watch. The other Barton is a Khaki canvas strap. Both of the straps have gunmetal finished buckles which match excellently with the case finish.

Payment Method: Paypal F&F, Paypal G&S (+4% Paid by Buyer), Venmo, or Zelle.

Price: $900 Shipped Continental US. International Shipping will be considered but pricing may be negotiated.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/uHkTvIl

Please reach out to me with any additional questions regarding this watch. I am happy to answer any questions. I go by the username Xander3Zero on many forums and have positive feedback scattered throughout: Audizine, Snipershide, Bladeforums, Watchuseek. I am happy to talk on the phone to confirm any details or provide comfort to the buyer.
Thank you!

Note: This is cross-listed on Reddit Watchexchange.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts