WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
O| Hi everyone,

I have for your consideration a LNIB Oris TT1 Diver (black/black) with stainless steel bracelet. I'm sure almost everyone here knows the watch so I'll make this ad brief. It's about 95% TZ standards. Watch was purchased in September of 2006 so warranty is still good until September 2008. Purchased from AD with stamp. Has original Oris 633 (eta based movement) not new Oris 733 (silleta SW200 movement). Has polished lugs that can be brushed at local watchmaker for a few bucks. The bracelet is all brushed. Comes complete with both inner and outer box, warranty booklet and extra links. I'm asking $600 for the watch cause it's like new. I've sold watches here before under the same name on the old forum (check good guys on old forum), plus I just recently completed 2 successful transactions with rajenmaniar (sold him a Breitling Superocean Steelfish) and Jay Egan (traded a SMP for SMP GMT). Also, I've sold numerous things on Ebay under gr8one698. Have almost perfect feedback! I live in the Los Angeles area and prefer a deal in person but am willing to ship anywhere in the US. I accept Postal Money Orders and PayPal (+3%). I ship all items priority and insured. Thanks for you time.

Sam
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts