WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an excellent condition Oris TT1 Titanium 300m Diver for sale, with a unique bead blasted look. There are some light surface marks on the bracelet and clasp, and I've tried my best to capture that in the pictures. There are no marks on the crystal, head or bezel. I would rate the watch overall at 92%.

The watch was bead blasted by Jack at IWW by the original owner, including the head and all links on the bracelet. Watch is 44mm in diameter, keeps great time and has not been worn very much, which is why I'm selling. Comes with the original box, papers dated March 2008, and all extra links.

Price is $SOLD shipped via Paypal or USPS Money Order. No trades at this time please as I am trying to generate some funds. I have sold several watches on WUS and perfect ebay feedback under user halcyon725. I can provide references.

Please PM or email me at halcyon725 [AT] gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Oris TT1 Titanium Bead Blasted

PMs replied, edited the original post to reflect no trades at this time. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts