WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold! Thank you WUS and buyer!

Up for sale is a slightly used 22mm Panatime strap. I purchased it about a year ago, and wore it perhaps half a dozen times. It just didn't do it for me on the watch it was intended for, so it's been laying around ever since.

It's a very nice rough-looking textured strap with a brushed pre-v buckle. As it has been worn a few times, you can expect a buckle crease on the leather as well as a few fingernail nicks here and there. There are also a few small scratches on the buckle, but they aren't visible to me from more than a few inches away. Basically, if you had purchased the strap new and put it on your daily watch, this is what it would look like a few days to a week later. If you can live with that, then I'll ship the strap to you for free at half-off Panatime's price: $20! I take paypal for payment (I pay the fees). Only selling with free shipping to CONUS. PM me to purchase. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Panatime 22mm vintage textured dark brown strap $20

Had a question regarding strap length. Strap is 120 mm / 80 mm. Buckle is included (in the sale, not the length).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts