WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Up for sale is a Beautiful Pam 177H in 97% condition complete with inner pearwood and outer black cardboard boxes, screwdriver, Libretto booklet with dated and Genova dealer stamped warranty card, COSC Certificate, screwdriver, original OEM rubber comfort strap, and original OEM brown croc strap with original OEM titanium thumbnail tang buckle. It is keeping time well within COSC specs. the lugs, case, and bezel have a couple of very small marks, nothing that couldn't be fixed with a fiberglass pen or such. Honestly, on this one, you have to get up pretty close or use a loupe to see any imperfections in this beauty. It is truly in MINT Condition.

The black sandwich dial and exhibition caseback are a perfect combination for those that desire historic and modern.

Asking (SOLD!)4350 via bankwire (preferred) + actual shipping. PayPal OK but will have to add 3% and must be shipped to a confirmed address to a Verified PayPal member.

**As an added bonus, I will throw in a Genuine Panerai OEM Black Croc Strap and Genuine Panerai OEM Deployant with the deal! It is in 95% + condition only having been worn a few times.

Panerai 177H:

I have several sales and purchases here on WUS, TZ and P.com. I am happy to provide references. I also have a perfect 100% score on the bay (as magnetmandan1) with over a hundred and sixty transactions, more than half of which are watch sales and purchases.

Please feel free to ask any questions if I missed anything in my description.

Thanks for looking!
;-Dan
magnetmandan
magnetmandan(AT)comcast(DOT)net

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FS: Panerai Pam 177H Complete + Added Bonus!**

Thursday BUMP!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FS: Panerai Pam 177H Complete + Added Bonus!**

Bump TTT.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold! Pending clearance of funds. Thanks WUS and Ari!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts