WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had an opportunity to purchase on of my grails, so this is a reluctant catch & release. Purchased June 18th from another WUS member. Here is the original sales post - https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-tudor-pelagos-25610tnl-lhd-w-warranty-2018-version-4715801.html

No changes from seller's original post, so shamelessly re-posting his info:

• Purchased in February 2018 from AD in GA
  • Tudor double box
  • Tudor hangtag
  • Tudor paperwork
  • Tudor warranty card (warranty still valid)
  • Tudor rubber strap
  • Limited number on caseback (XXXX)

Condition:

Accuracy update 6/30/18: After wearing for the past couple weeks and intermittently on the winder, I just checked against my atomic clock on the phone and it is running...wait for it...almost exactly to the second. It might be 1 second slow over the two weeks, but it's incredibly accurate. Of course YMMV, but this has been my experience.

I had the watch on a canvas strap, so condition of the titanium bracelet is unchanged. The pics make it looks worse and were taken under harsh lighting at the right angle to show the marks. I used my Horofix springbar removal tool so as not to mark the lugs when removing the bracelet. It is incredibly comfortable on the strap, weighing in at only 101g. If you would like it on the strap, I will include it at no charge since I will not use it again. Or, I'll just put it back on the bracelet - your choice.

SOLD: Asking $3,300 net to me.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTS: Pelagos LHD, Feb 2018, Full Kit, Warranty - $3,300 net

ttt

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)