WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my IWC Ingenieur 3236-01 Mission Earth with Boxes and Papers in Near Mint Condition. It had a complete service in 2013 and will come with an IWC Repair Warranty Card as well as the IWC Guarantee Card. The IWC Guarantee/Service booklet and IWC Automatic Mission Earth REF. 3236 Operating Instruction Booklet are also included. The outer thin white cardboard box has seen better days but still in decent enough shape to house the inner IWC box. There is no micro-fibre cleaning cloth but it does have the envelope that once held it. The 46mm case protects the in-house caliber 80110 with the Pellaton winding system running accurately at about -2 sec/day on my winder. There are a few marks on the case, caseback and bezel; the crystal and AR are scratch free. The rubber strap is in great shape. In my opinion, this watch has the perfect symmetry of functions and features with its baton indices with Arabic numerals at 12 and 6, easily readable white date on a black repeated ‘I” (for Ingenieur) subtly textured dial, lume at every hour point (even at 3 o’clock next to the date, the perfect length hour, minute, and second hands, and a “clean solid caseback. Please see my high resolution photos below for an accurate description of the current condition of the watch.

I am asking only SOLD! Pending Funds. 3950.00 USD (FINAL REDUCTION TO 3795.00 USD) Paypal’d and Shipped to a PayPal confirmed address. Or, pay with a bankwire and I’ll knock off a few bucks.

I have many references selling and buying here on WUS, TZ, P.com and have 100% feedback score on the big auction site as magnetmandan1. And, I’m a “Goodguy” on Watchnet too.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

:-Dan Edwards
magnetmandan
magnetmandan AT comcast DOT net

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FS: IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth 3236-01 NM Condition Boxes and Papers

TTT Please.....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ReDuCeD pRiCe! FS: IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth 3236-01 NM Condition Boxes and Papers

To The Top for Tuesday! With a reduced Price!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ReDuCeD pRiCe! FS: IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth 3236-01 NM Condition Boxes and Papers

Thursday Night BUMP!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

SATURDAY BuMp!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ReDuCeD pRiCe! AgAiN! FS: IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth 3236-01 NM Condition Boxes and Papers

Super Bowl Sunday BUMP with another Price Reduction!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fINaL rEdUcTiOn! FS: IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth 3236-01 NM Condition Boxes and Papers

BUMP with a FINAL REDUCTION!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD! Pending Funds. Thanks WUS and buyer!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts