WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a rare piece, Hamilton Chrono Matic with cal. 11 movement, made only in 1969, after this year it was replaced by cal. 11 I. As a distinctive mark the upper left lug has a small sign.
The watch is in very good shape, it looks way better than in pictures!

Brand: Hamilton
Model: Chrono Matic, ref 11002-3
Case: Stainless steel, 37 mm diam. without crown and lugs, very good shape, only minor signs of ware, minor scratches on case back, upper left lug has a distinctive mark for first generation of cal. 11,
Dial & hands: original hands and dial, perfect shape, no aging patina, no discoloration
Band: not original genuine leather band, used condition
Glass: original glass in perfect condition
Movement: automatic, cal. 11, chronograph, date, perfect shape, runs, keeps time, all functions are in perfect working condition, date changes rapidly between 23:45-23:55, jump hours and jump minutes
Crown: genuine, signed

PRICE: 1990$ OBO

References:

Zaytsuca
zaytsuca Provided a smooth transaction
zaytsuca - Faultless sale.
Great deal with zaytsuca !

Guarantee genuine or all money back!

I have perfect ratings on ebay (andrei_bz), and I have sold 4 watches here on WUS, see references
- all sales are final, the watch is sold AS IS,
pictures are part of the description,please take a good look at them and if you want high res please let me know.
- The watch will be packed very well so that you will receive it in the same condition as I have sent it, BUT I don't have any control of what happens with the package after I leave it at the postal office, the will be sent with EMS (international carrier ONLY on buyers special request) with tracking number and 5-7 working days delivery time.
- payment : I prefer bank transfer but I accept also PAYPAL + 3%
- shipping world wide with international carrier: 90$ 3-5 days delivery time, EMS: 35$ and 6-9 days delivery time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts