WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
>>>SOLD<<<: RARE OMEGA DYNAMIC CHRONO Ref. 5240.50 Caliber1138 on SS Bracelet + FREE leather Strap

Sold! Thank you WUS and buyer:-!

For sale [NO TRADE] is my Omega Dynamic Chronograph Ref. 5240.50.:-! It's an automatic chronograph, 39 mm in diameter (42mm with crown) and this one comes on the Omega bracelet. It also comes with the complete kit: outer white box, metal inner box that doubles as a pencil holder, blank warranty card, books, tag (see the picture to see what comes with it exactly, it is all there). It is lose on my 7' left wrist but fits on my 7 ¼" right wrist. No extra links.
The watch is in excellent condition especially considering its age. It shows light signs of wear on the bracelet, clasp but really nothing much! The watch looks fantastic IMHO. Please see photos to judge condition, I have close ups of the case.
The design of the dial is just awesome, hands are cool and the lume is bright. It keeps very good time. Below are specs/info for the Dynamic Chrono model:

Reference number: 5240.50.00
MOVEMENT Caliber number: 1138 ,Created in 1996, 45 jewels - CASE Stainless steel , Screw-in , Full metal - DIAL Black with luminous hands and arabic numerals with luminous dots. - FUNCTIONS Chronograph, Subsecond - CRYSTAL Scratch-resistant sapphire (anti-reflective) - WATER RESISTANCE 50 meters - Third generation of the "Dynamic" line - BRACELET Stainless Steel - Case : stainless steel, round , screw-in crown - International Collection : 1997-1999
Dynamic Chrono
Caliber
1138 (44 or 45 jewels)
Base caliber
ETA 2892-A2
with added Dubois Depraz 2030 chrono module
A/h
Diameter
39mm
Length incl lugs
45mm
Width incl crown
42mm
Height
13mm
Weight
72gr
Case
Satin finished
Lug width
20mm
Back
Screwed in
Crown
Screwed
Glass
Sapphire antireflective coating
Waterresistance
50m. (5 Atm.)
Functions
hour, minute, decentral seconds, 30-minute counter

Review/info on the Dynamic: CHRONO

I will thrown in a FREE leather strap I bought for this watch and suits it well I think (See pics).

$1150 SHIPPED to your PAYPAL verified address in the US - please E-MAIL me at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com
  • NO TRADES will be considered - Lowballers will be ignored. I don't have to sell this watch and am in no rush.
  • Payment expected immediately after we confirmed the deal - I do not hold watches. Payment seals the deal.
  • Will consider selling outside the US for extra $50 to cover Express insured shipping and extra 1% fee.
Thank you
Brice

PICS taken tonight

The watch:

What you get:

Others:

On bracelet

With FREE leather strap

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: >>>FS: RARE OMEGA DYNAMIC CHRONO Ref. 5240.50 Caliber1138 on SS Bracelet + FREE leather Strap

Bump for this beauty!
thank you for the emails so far.

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: >>>FS: RARE OMEGA DYNAMIC CHRONO Ref. 5240.50 Caliber1138 on SS Bracelet + FREE leather Strap

Bump

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump
I want to thank everyone for the emails.
But please if I sell outside the US and it cost me $45+ in shipping and $45 in paypal fees PLEASE don't ask me to reduce the price by 100$ too!

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump :)

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump

·
Registered
38,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sold! Thank you WUS and buyer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts