WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my long sought after Seiko Black Knight Kinetic Quartz. I purchased this watch is April from another forum member. Due to this watch being discontinued and very difficult to find, I purchased it with the intention of keeping it as a safe queen. I have decided to not keep any safe queens and thin my diver collection a little. I know this watch will find a good home and someone will be as happy to get a hold of this one as I was. Overall the watch is in really good condition. The bracelet has the typical scratches here and there and the clasp has desk diver marks and swirlies. There are a few small scuffs just to the right of the 12 lume triangle. They are very light and not deep, so they should be able to be buffed out easily. There is also a scratch just above the 50 minute marker on the bezel. Otherwise I would say the bezel is flawless. There are absolutely NO SCRATCHES ON THE CRYSTAL. The watch comes with all the original boxes, manuals tags, and extra links. This watch is extremely comfortable and wears much smaller than it's dimensions dictate. It has a lower profile than my monster or 007. Here are the specs:
  • Diameter: 43.5 mm (w/o crown), 45 mm (w/ crown)
  • Lug-to-lug: 50.5 mm
  • Thickness: 14 mm
  • Lug width: 15 mm
  • Bracelet width: 23 mm, tapering to 18 mm at clasp
Here are a couple of reviews from the web:
Seiko SKXA49K Black Knight review
https://www.watchuseek.com/f304/review-seiko-knights-201330.html

THE WATCH HAS BEEN SOLD AT $185 shipped CONUS via paypal. I am FIRM on the price so please no lowball offers. No trades. Thanks:-!

Here are the PICS|>

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Rare Seiko Black Knight SMY-089

Bump...

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Rare Seiko Black Knight SMY-089