WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, for sale is my bronze Raven Trekker from Steve's first release in 2020. This is the version with a blue dial.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

If you're looking to test the waters on bronze watches, this is a tough one to beat. Awesome proportions at 39mm and 20mm lugs. Excellent bezel action, with firm clicks, excellent alignment, but still easy to turn. Unlike some bronze watches that I've seen, this one doesn't have a particularly strong "penny" smell. You will only notice it if you take a close up huff. A very straight forward design that's easy to read, all running on an ETA 2824 movement. I'm really sad to part with this watch, but bronze just isn't a metal I can pull off (might look into getting a steel Trekker though...)

Very good condition. The metal doesn't have any dings or major scratches. A few hairlines that are to be expected on bronze. Aging on the bronze is even with no greening that I could find, instead just an even darkening with some lighter bronze between the lugs. Buckle is similarly patinated to the watch case for a uniform look. Crystal is flawless.

The leather strap has been worn, but it is still in very functional condition, with a buckle crease but no structural damage.

Comes with warranty card dated Sep. 2020 and original packaging.

Asking $700 PayPal, buyer covers fees. Includes shipping via UPS, insured. No trades at this time.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Gesture Clock
Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Watch accessory
Hand Body jewelry Finger Gold Thumb
Watch Finger Everyday carry Watch accessory Jewellery
Finger Watch accessory Household hardware Strap Metal
Finger Household hardware Thumb Fashion accessory Metal
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Finger
Watch Analog watch Finger Clock Wrist
Natural material Clock Jewellery Electric blue Beige
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Watch accessory