WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - THANKS WUS AND THANKS BUYER! - For sale is a beautiful Raymond Weil Parsifal W1 8000 Chronograph. It has a stainless steel case and bracelet with white dial and stainless steel raised arabic numerals with a quartz movement. Looks as at home with a suit as it does with jeans and a polo. The watch functions fine, all chrono functions and buttons work, the sapphire crystal is intact, and the case and bracelet are in very good condition, no dents, the usual swirls from having been worn regularly back in the day. The watch does have a recent repair history. I had a problem around four years ago with the crown falling out of the watch. I took the watch in for a repair quote from a respected local watchmaker/dealer, and the quote was so high that the watch sat in my desk for years. Recently, I found a watchmaker that was able to replace the crown for a reasonable price so I had him do the work and it is functioning fine. He also replaced the battery. The crown in place is a generic one, not the OEM crown, but it matches well with the chrono buttons, case and finish. Also, all five of the hands have been relumed due to discoloration of the lume from moisture due to my wearing it below the recommended 50m in Hawaii. Unfortunately, now that I've got it back running and looking great again, I've moved on to other watches and haven't reconnected with it. Maybe you will. I am looking for $150 shipped CONUS via Paypal. Shipping beyond CONUS will be extra. PM me if you want it.

Condition: Very good but with repairs as noted.
Movement: Swiss Quartz
Crystal: Sapphire
Case: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 38 mm diameter, 9 mm height
Caseback: Four screws, steel
Crown: Push/pull
Dial: White, stainless steel arabic numerals
Strap/bracelet: Stainless Steel
WR: 50 meters

More pictures are here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts