WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please specify watch make and model in PM and email because I have multiple watch listings. Thanks.

Price reduced. Now accept PayPal.

Up for sale is an Alpha Planet Ocean in excellent condition (92% TZ Scale). Worn it for a couple of times. Clear OEM plastic sticker* is still on the case back. All stainless steel case with a screw-down case back. Case measures 43mm with crown, 20mm lugs. Screw-down crown. Mineral crystal. 21-jewel automatic movement with handwinding and hacking functions. Keeps good time. Distinctive orange-colored unidirectional bezel. Quick-set date at 3:00. Cool black dial. Bold arrow hour and minute hands. Distinctive numeral markers on 12, 6, 9. Very handsome and easy to read. Luminous hands and markers. 100 feet (30 meters) water resistance. Solid stainless steel bracelet with solid end links. Screw-type pins for bracelet adjustment. Will ship with removed links, manual, warranty card and protective pouch.

Note: You will need a 1mm flat screwdriver to size the bracelet. I've partially stripped a couple of bracelet pins because I rushed it and didn't have the proper tool when resizing the bracelet (see the last picture). Fortunately, there's enough spare pins to resize the watch (I guarantee that you will be able to resize it), provided you use the proper screwdriver (1mm).

I'm the original owner. Watch is located in the U.S. Selling for $SOLD shipped in the U.S. (CONUS) only. No international sales. Please pay by PayPal (confirmed address) or Postal Service (USPS) Money Order. Please PM if you have a question and leave an email address for direct contact. Low offers will not be responded to. References available upon request.

Thank you for looking.

• Alpha Planet Ocean
  • Condition: Excellent 92% (TZ Scale)
  • Movement: 21 jewels automatic with hack and handwind
  • Crystal: dome scratch-proof hardened mineral glass
  • Case: stainless steel case
  • Dimensions: 43mm diameter including the crown, 48mm lug to lug , 15mm thick
  • Case back: screw-down, steel
  • Crown: screw-down
  • Dial: black dial with orange bezel
  • Strap/bracelet: stainless steel bracelet, solid end links, 20mm wide
  • Water Resistance: 100 feet / 30 meters
  • Price: $SOLD shipped CONUS
Click here to see more photos of this watch.
*Photos of the case back look blurry because OEM protective plastic sticker is still affixed.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Re: FS: Alpha Planet Ocean - Excellent Condition

I'll bite. Check your PM.

EDIT: Ops, I just saw the no PayPal thing. Please disregard the PM and this post. Sorry!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Reduced & PayPal: Alpha Planet Ocean - Excellent Condition

|> Price reduced. Now accept PayPal.

·
Registered
474 Posts

Now I'll take it. I'll use it as a tester to make sure I won't hate the orange color after a month before I drop all that coin for the real thing.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Sold. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts