1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Thanks, WUS!

ROLEX - Datejust 41 - 126300 - Rhodium Dial - Jubilee Bracelet - Smooth Bezel

I bought this one for myself as a "bonus" or reward, for the completion of a big project I was working on, just before all the crazy current events (December 2019). Due to these hectic current events, I had to cut my losses, and never saw that project through to completion. My point is, I feel I no longer "deserve" this bonus-to-myself, and I cannot afford to casually keep it. I -- very literally -- bought it, sized it, and wore it around the house for one day. I then immediately stored it away at the bank, and have never touched it since. It's pretty close to absolutely brand new.

I am pricing this to sell at: $8,380, shipped USPS Express or DHL, to CONUS only. Includes all PayPal fees. I ship only to Verified PayPal addresses.

I am choosing to deal with experienced forum members only. No exceptions. I have many references, and I hope the same from you.

While I only keep a few watches at a time, total, I have been an active enthusiast for over a decade, and I have tried (and sold on) many, many watches, over the years. I always try and "undersell" my watches, as I'd much rather the buyer be pleasantly surprised, than disappointed in any way.

Thank you, WUS.

(y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts