WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

I have for sale a unique Scurfa Diver One 300M Stainless Steel Automatic diver, powered by a Seiko NH35-A automatic movement. Scurfa is admired for its 40mm quartz-driven Diver One series, and its 43mm Bell Diver 1 500M automatics. This automatic version is a special edition of the Diver One model in a PVD case.

Here’s the announcement from Scurfa for this watch posted in the WUS Dive Watch Forum back in December 2016:
“The Diver One Stainless Steel is a well-proportioned watch and about eight months ago I asked the factory for a PVD sample, I was blown away by the finished watch, I wore the watch on holiday and I love it, Terry from Toxic NATO's was making the straps and it goes with the watch amazing, I've stuck in the workhorse NH35A auto movement inside and I hope you like it. Limited numbers on this one and it won't be coming back.”

This is a 40mm diver that wears like a 40mm watch, and it’s the best fitting diver I have ever owned (7.0-7.25-inch wrist). Pics first, then some specs ...

Scurfa-dial.jpg

Scura-wrist.jpg

Scurfa-sideview.jpg

scurfa-crownside.jpg

scurfa-caseback2.jpg

scurfa-caseback1.jpg

Specs:

40mm diameter x 14mm thick x 47.5mm L2L
20mm lugs – comes with original ToxicNato strap + 2 additional straps (see pics)
316L steel PVD case; stainless steel screwed-in caseback; domed sapphire crystal w/inner AR
300M water resistance; 120-click unidirectional bezel w/aluminum insert; screw-down crown, signed “D1” = Diver One
C1 Lume
Date function
Seiko NH35A automatic movement -- 21.6k vph, 24 jewels, 4800 A/m; 41-hr power reserve; hand-winds & hacks

Condition: I’m the second owner. Watch was originally purchased in January 2017. I received the watch in November 2017 in superb condition. This was purchased for an upcoming dive trip which is now canceled, so it has been rarely worn. I put some effort into finding the yellow-accented straps to match the handset, so this was worn mostly to test the straps.

The caseback does have some scratches/scuffs, likely from the NATO strap. They're are not easily photographed, but they are visible to the eye. I’ve circled the worst of them in the pics. Case and crystal are free of any obvious scratches, but please assume some degree of wear/tear on the water, especially lugs.

Lume: I took this outside last night after a 5 minute charge under a desk lamp. Nice and bright, but can't say for how long. A member on the Scurfa thread wrote: “Lume is not Seiko good, but very good.” Movement: I timed the watch off my wrist, sitting in a drawer, for 32 hours using the Movement app, and it’s running at -4.72 spd. The NH35A is rated at -20/+40 spd, so I wish I could guarantee the current rate but can't! Rotor noise is audible but not unusual.

More pics:

Scurfa-official-lume-shot.jpeg

Lume shot (above) is from the Scurfa thread in the Dive Watch forum, and is taken from Scurfa's site. The rest of the pics are mine.

Scurfa-crown-side.JPG

Scurfa-handheld.JPG

scurfa-watchbox-warranty-card.JPG

IMG_2517.jpg

I’m including the original ToxicNATO black strap w/PVD hardware, a Clockwork Synergy NATO with a yellow accent and PVD hardware, and a silicon Hadley-Roma strap w/PVD hardware. I have the original tube-case, and the original warranty card (expired).

WATCH IS SOLD. THANK YOU TO MY GREAT BUYER AND THANK YOU WUS!
PRICE: $350.00 includes PP fees, and standard domestic USPS shipping. Happy to ship to Canada at cost. Please no international shipping. PayPal only please, contact via WUS PM only please.

I can ship only on weekdays, and I travel frequently for work. I will try to accommodate any shipping requests. If you want this delivered overnight or two-day, please let me know upfront so I can give you a realistic timeline.

Please check my feedback! Thanks for reading my listing! Here are a few more pics! It's a fabulous watch!

Scurfa-yellowblackNATO-WRUW.jpeg

Scurfa-blackOEM-wrist2.jpeg

Scurfa-wide-sideangle-crownside.jpg

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts