This watch is in excellent condition. Purchased new two years ago directly from the USA Sea Gull dealer and never put into the wrist rotation. Worn a total of six times (if that) because I'm rarely dressed up. I don't think this watch is very easy to find right now- especially practically new like this one.
* 40mm, across by about 14mm thick.
* ST-16 movement, 21 jewels, 21600vph, hacking and handwinding, quicket date.
* 316L stainless steel case, display back, mineral crystal, screwed caseback.
* Alligator-patterned black leather strap with thorn buckle.
* Signed, non-screw-down crown
* Water resistant to 30m.
Here's a more formal shot taken by me when the watch arrived. Shown to illustrate the beauty- this was two years ago MINT.