WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD is a Seiko 6309 7049 150m diver from March, 1980. The watch is in good used condition.

The price is $350 shipped CONUS. Please look closely at all pictures and ask questions before buying as returns are not accepted.

The crystal has some minor marks but no severe gouges or scratches. The bezel turns and clicks as it should. The crown locks nicely with plenty of thread.

The hands show signs of their age with oxidation and lume sag. As shown in the pictures, the Suwa dial is in good shape with some light patina on the lume (slight discoloration and in some places its texture appears less than uniform).

The case is in excellent shape for this model, especially considering it is nearly 40 years old. I have pressure tested the watch to 50 meters without issue (note that I do NOT guarantee water resistance and this measurement should therefore be interpreted as an ability to be water resistant under test conditions only).

The 6309 movement keeps time within 1 minute per day and has at least a 36 hour power reserve—service history is unknown. Time and date setting work as they should. The inside of the caseback has the correct Seiko time Corp” stamping as does the rotor.

Also included are aftermarket spring bars and an aftermarket flat vent strap as shown.

2GjlICy.jpg
gCwD27H.jpg
DgTxvtB.jpg
i6HbH3b.jpg
f8yqUCz.jpg
MThJlW5.jpg
DKtAGVd.jpg
V0KGkRc.jpg
4arZx9d.jpg
8cW7h1Y.jpg
I1WF3Qy.jpg
nJ4nr6n.jpg