WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!! Thanks, WUS and buyer!

For sale is my Seiko 6309. Watch is in very good shape and carries serial number 810XXX. Pressure tested. Movement recently serviced.

Full background: watch purchased by me in May 2013 from Loyswatch in the Philippines. Case, crown and bezel are original. Crystal, dial, hands and insert were replacements. Case was refinished and movement serviced with new gaskets and pressure test. I originally thought the watch was stopping on me but once I wore it for a full day it seemed fine. That said, the watch was too small for me, so I sold it. Buyer wore it for a few months and then noticed the watch stopping a couple times. I bought it back and sent it back to Loy for movement servicing. Watch was reserviced and just returned. Movement is running great now.

6309-4.jpg

6309-5.jpg

6309-6.jpg

6309-7.jpg

Additional photos of watch on bracelet and strap for illustrative purposes only - these are not included with the watch.

6309-1.jpg

beach watch.jpg

Only major blemish are scratches (by me) on the backs of the lugs trying to remove the rubber strap it came with and one pit on the back that was clearly too deep to brush out. There is some very light scratching on the front/brushed area of the 5:00 lug.

Watch is sold as-is with no guarantees. While it has been carefully serviced, it is over 30 years old.

Asking $175 shipped in the U.S. International sales at your risk and full shipping cost.

Watch will come with aftermarket black wave vent strap. No box or papers, obviously.

Please PM me with questions. Thank you for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts