WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Seiko black Monster SKX779 that comes with its original bracelet and a Watchadoo bracelet (both currently sized for a 7 1/8" wrist but come with extra link(s)).
All prices are Paypal G+S and cover shipping costs from Michigan (USPS with insurance). CONUS only please.
I am not interested in any trades at this time.

I bought this watch used a number of years ago. It has had some good use over the years but in recent times has fallen to the back of the rotation. It is in pretty good shape (given its age and use) but definitely shows some signs of wear. There are two vertical scratches on the cyrstal at about the center of the watch face, the bezel has numerous scratches on it, there are some hearty scraps and notches on the watch case, and both of the bracelets have plenty of surface scratches. I have taken many pictures to try and caputre these spots of wear the best I can. As for the stock bracelet, it is functional but the "seiko" marked clasp does have a tendacy to pop open if you put any outward stress on it. The watch doesn't come flying off or anything, as the side releases would have to be depressed to open the clasp. This could be sorted out by a jeweler I am sure, but due to this, I am including the Watchadoo bracelet that it is currently on it that isn't having any issues. The stock Seiko bracelet comes with 1 spare link, pin, and 2 collars. The Watchadoo comes with 3 spare links and 1 spare pin. This is a well loved watch that is not ready to throw in the gloves any time soon. Last time I was actively wearing it, I measure it to be gaining around 6 seconds a day, which isn't too bad for a 7S26 movement. There is no box or paperwork to come with it, just the watch and bracelets (with links). Lastly, this thing glows beautifully at night. Gotta love that famous Seiko lume.

I am asking SOLD $260 SOLD shipped in the CONUS with insurance.

More pictures of the SKX779 can be seen here: More Pictures

First person to reply with "I'll take it" gets it. I am also open to offers, so don't hesitate to send any my way. The watch is available unless marked otherwise.

Thank you for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts