WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is this super nice modded Seiko Sumo SBDC003, aka the Blumo. If you're here you're probably familiar with the base watch, but here's the mods: it has a domed sapphire crystal, one alternative blue bezel insert (installed), a pepsi bezel insert, super oyster bracelet with solid links and end links, and OEM MarineMaster MM300 hands. On top of all that the package also includes the original hands, bezel, and crystal, all in perfect condition. All in all, it's well over $250 in mods and labor, on top of an already very well made ~$500 base watch. The watch itself is in excellent condition, with very few signs of wear at all. It winds very very smoothly, the bezel action is perfect, and it keeps good time. Measures 44mm but wears smaller due to the nicely worked case. The super oyster bracelet is in excellent condition as well and comes with a full set of links. I'm asking $550 shipped in the CONUS for the entire package, I can work shipping out with international buyers. Please contact me if interested!

To preemptively answer some questions before I get them again, the watch comes with exactly what's pictured below and I won't swap bezel inserts before shipping. It was pressure tested after the mods, and if you don't want the original parts or extra bezel insert with the sale we can work something out.

Case material: Stainless Steel
Case diameter (without crown): 44mm
Movement type: Automatic
Calibre: 6R15
Functions: Second, Minute, Hour,Date
Crystal: Sapphire
Power reserve: 50 hours
Lug width: 20mm
Length from lug to lug: 50mm
Case thickness: 13mm
Water resistant: 200m
Strap material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
Clasp type: Deployant clasp

With the pepsi bezel laid on top for visualization purposes:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Blumo SBDC003 - Sapphire crystal, MM300 hands, 3 bezel inserts, Super Oyster bracelet

Bump

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Blumo SBDC003 - Sapphire crystal, MM300 hands, 3 bezel inserts, Super Oyster bracelet

Bump

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts