WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Up for sale is the elusive 'Orange Arnie'. As you probably already know, these are extremely difficult to find, especially with a crisp clear LCD like this one. All functions work but the backlight is pretty dim and I'm not sure if the alarm still makes noise since I haven't figured out how to work it yet. The bezel is also fully functional. It's keeping good time and is in good condition considering the age. Please refer to the pictures for a reflection of the condition. Note that there is some slight discoloration around the edge of the dial and marks to the crystal which are not very noticable. The watch has been recently serviced which included reluming the dial and hands and an aftermarket steel shroud upgrade. You won't have to worry about the plastic cracking or weak lume on this one. I'm looking for $420 OBRO. Sorry no trades. Price includes Paypal and CONUS shipping only. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Orange Watch accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap

Watch Orange Metal Number Watch accessory

Green Black Light Darkness Circle

Automotive tire Tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Vehicle

Tire Auto part Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Measuring instrument

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.