WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
#####################################################################################

WATCH IS SOLD THX WUS & BUYER

##########################################################################################

Catch and release on this Seiko Jumbo, I just picked up this up in a trade last week and am finding myself with too many watches and not enough wrists, so I'm looking to let this one go. Looking to trade down..... think skx or the like, surprise me. No gold or Invicta please.

The watch is in good condition considering its age, see details below. I'll be throwing in an unbranded black NATO and an Uncle Seiko Bracelet currently sized to 7.5 inches along with the OEM Seiko bracelet. The worn &wound charcoal strap pictured is not included in the deal. Trade value $450.

Case, crystal, bracelet:

Pre-owned vintage condition with signs of previous polishing and time-appropriate dings and scratches, but the case is still showing original lines and some of the finish

Case back serial shows "6138-3000" with a serial of 1N7XXX (November 1971 manufacture)

The pushers and end links are not original as far as I can tell.

Aftermarket crystal shows no scratches or flea bites under unaided observation.

You can hear the rotor at times, but this is not uncommon with vintage Seikos I have as well

Folded-link OEM H-bracelet with consistent wear and stretch, sized at 6.75" snugly

Movement, dial, hands:

Service history is unknown

Running well, gaining (and timegrapher app) about +15 sec/day, but YMMV.

Chronograph snaps to 0 and gains approximately one second every 20 minutes. No drag to the time functions.

No issues changing the day/date or winding

Original 3000T dial and markers show some natural aging and minor blemish, but in a solid condition

Hand lume shows aging and no longer glows

This Jumbo is a solid timepiece in decent condition. Jumbo owners will agree, the design is still very relevant as well as its sizes. Finding a decent Jumbo on bracelet is getting rarer these days.

Guaranteed authentic, check my feedback profile. US trades preferred on this one, if you don't have a decent feedback profile on here you'll need to ship to me first. I can ship internationally for sales to established members at the actual shipping cost. Price above includes insured shipping via USPS and is net to me.

For quickest response, PM me or text me at 3one4 3four6 seven4seven5. Plenty of feedback here, please remember to buy the seller, not the watch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts