WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my MM300, purchased new from Seiya in May 2015. I have worn it almost exclusively on the isofrane (with appropriate 1.78mm spring bars with 1.1mm ends). The stock rubber strap is still in the packaging. I have only worn the bracelet a couple of times, so there are minimal desk diving scratches (see pics below). I have babied this watch and it's in fantastic shape. The only flaw I can find is a tiny, nearly imperceptible mark at the very edge of the bezel insert by the 51 minute marker. It is incredibly hard to see in person and even more difficult to get a shot of, but I tried to capture it in the photos below. Other than that, there are no discernible scratches or marks. It runs about + 8-9 seconds a day. Absolutely fabulous watch, but need to sell it to fund another project. My loss is your gain.

I'm asking $1500 (SOLD) shipped CONUS. Confirmed Paypal only. Buyer pays paypal fees. I'm fairly new to the watch world but do have a few references from the forums to offer. I have excellent ebay feedback ratings as well: goggle22

Thanks for looking (sorry in advance for any dust or fingerprints on photos)

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2173.jpg IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2182.JPG IMG_2185.JPG

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Marinemaster MM300 SBDX001 w/ Isofrane. Like new: box & all papers

Sorry, I'm not open to trades, but I am open to reasonable offers!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Marinemaster MM300 SBDX001 w/ Isofrane. Like new: box & all papers

Sold. Thanks buyer and watchuseek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts