WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch is SOLD

For sale is a Seiko Orange Knight (SKXA61). Asking $205 shipped, or best reasonable offer, which includes shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and full insurance. Watch comes with box and instruction papers.

The watch wears on the small side for a diver. For reference, my wrist is 6.75 inches and I have included a photo of the watch on my wrist.

• Watch measures approximately 41 mm (without the crown)
  • Very faint scratches on parts of case, but nothing too noticeable. I cannot find scratches on the bezel or the crystal.
  • The lume is strong on this watch and the serial number suggests a date of manufacture of November 2006.
  • Model SKXA61 is a bracelet model, but when I bought the watch from another WUS member, the clasp did not close properly, so I have not tinkered with the bracelet. I've switched out the bracelet with a silicone strap, which is very soft and pliable. I can include the bracelet with the extra links if you desire, but I make no guarantees that you can get the clasp to work.
Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I will include insurance on the watch as well.

Payment by PayPal, but must be:
  • To the Continental USA
  • To a PayPal verified address
If you don't meet those requirements, I cannot ship to you.

I have included many photos. If you'd like me to take additional pictures or have any questions, please send me a PM.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts