WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Seiko SRPA21 PADI "turtle" special edition automatic diver, with awesome blue sunburst dial and Pepsi red/blue bezel. 200m water resistant, with screw down crown and screw down caseback. In excellent condition, no scratches on crystal, case in great shape. This one has been given a patina mod by IG modder Shadowwatchmaker - the dial markers, hands, day and date wheels, and bezel insert have all been given the patina mod treatment for an awesome vintage look. He does great work! Mod was done earlier this year.

Comes on a like new blue with red edges premium seatbelt nato strap. I am pricing this aggressively at $275 SOLD including shipping in the U.S.. PayPal or Venmo preferred. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jason

·
Registered
615 Posts
For Sale:

Seiko SRPA21 PADI "turtle" special edition automatic diver, with awesome blue sunburst dial and Pepsi red/blue bezel. 200m water resistant, with screw down crown and screw down caseback. In excellent condition, no scratches on crystal, case in great shape. This one has been given a patina mod by IG modder Shadowwatchmaker - the dial markers, hands, day and date wheels, and bezel insert have all been given the patina mod treatment for an awesome vintage look. He does great work! Mod was done earlier this year.

Comes on a like new blue with red edges premium seatbelt nato strap. I am pricing this aggressively at $275 including shipping in the U.S.. PayPal or Venmo preferred. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jason
For Sale:

Comes on a like new blue with red edges premium seatbelt nato strap. I am pricing this aggressively at $275 including shipping in the U.S.. PayPal or Venmo preferred. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
Interested, please send me your PayPal email. Thanks.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts