WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

Up for sale is my Seiko Prospex PADI Pepsi automatic dive watch, model no. SRPA21. This stainless steel watch features the Seiko turtle case, and is water resistant to 200 meters. It has a screw-down crown, a day-date function, and lumibrite coatings on the hands and indices that are best in class. The case is 45mm in diameter. It has a red and blue unidirectional rotating bezel. It has a Seiko 24-jewel 4R36 hacking movement running at 21,600 bph. It comes on an upgraded aftermarket Strapcode jubilee strap with end links that fit the case perfectly. I am including the original box from Seiko, and the extra Strapcode links that were removed when the watch was sized for me; however, I sold the original Seiko bracelet and it is not included. My asking price is $269.00.

I am the original owner of the watch, and I’ve had it for about one year, where it’s been worn in rotation with several other watches. The crystal, bezel, and case are flawless. The only signs of wear are on the bracelet, where they are very minor. Check my high resolution photos, taken on May 7, 2020, and judge for yourself.

I will absorb all paypal fees, and ask that you add a measly
$7.00 for priority mail shipping in the USA. Shipping outside the USA will be at my cost for priority mail international. In either case, you get a tracking number.

Please note that I am not interested in any trades. Please address all inquiries, offers, etc. to me via the WUS messaging system. Thanks for reading my ad.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts