WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A WIS favourite. Bought new from an eBay shop, worn 3 times only, so very lightly used.
Green and gold doesn’t seem to be my thing after all, but it is very striking!
200m water resistance.

Dimensions: Case diameter 37mm without crown, lug-to-lug distance 44mm, between lugs 18-19mm. Below is a wristshot on my 6.25” wrist – looks really good.
Condition: I would call it nearly mint, but more demanding people would point out hairline scratches on the caseback and on the inside of the lugs (due to strap change), as well as maybe minimal swirls (if you put it under a loupe). Everything else is pristine, mechanically it seems to work as well as expected. The inner bezel has some play, as in all Alpinists.
Comes with a comfy and nice-looking green suede strap, as well as the original.
See pictures. Purchased from eBay from Japan.
Movement: The good old 6R15, hacking, hand-winding. No issues noted, worked fine for me but certainly not within chronometer standards (as is normal with this).

Price: EUR 430 + shipping from Switzerland (registered mail) >>> special offers possible if you take it together with other watches as a package. Paypal accepted, buyer takes the fees.

Notes: Glad to take more pictures of the watch if you need me to. As I am a private seller, no warranty or returns.
The watch will also come with a Hadley Roma olive and brown leather&nylon strap (not on the pictures) which looks absolutely fantastic on this watch, but is too large for my wrist.

DSCF1910

DSCF1911

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold - pending shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts